Arrive. Relax. Return to work refreshed.
Corporate massage is great for both your physical and mental health. Research has shown that just 15 minutes of seated massage can lead to a significant decrease in job stress, and an increase in alertness, focus and work productivity.
Rewind and reboot during your workday with a tailored massage from our in-house massage therapist Shiho. Relax, unwind and boost your productivity.
When feeling overwhelmed, tight or sore from too many workouts take a break and recharge with a corporate massage. Relax, unwind and boost your productivity.
- Relieves muscular tension and pain
- Calms the nervous system, improves circulation and reduces blood pressure
- Increases mobility, flexibility and posture
- Improved circulation and elimination of wastes and toxins
- Relieves eye strain and aching back muscles
- Reduces insomnia
- Relieves stress injuries and conditions such as RSI/OOS, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, lower back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder tension
Mental benefits include:
- Reduces stress levels
- The person-to-person contact helps the body release its natural ‘feel-good’ chemicals such as endorphins and serotonin, which result in the person feeling relaxed, revitalised and happy.
How to book?
Either use our very own Flockd App or online using the book now buttons which will take you to our booking system that allows you to browse and select your chosen massage and then select a time.
Credit Card details will be required to book. No charges are made until you arrive on the day however If you do not turn up to your appointment a $30 deposit is taken. If you wish to make changes make sure you do within 12hrs of your booking.
Mon, TUE, THURS, Fri 9AM – 5pm
saturday – upon booking request
Book via the App & Online
12hr No cancellation period
Use your private healthcare for remedial
De-stress & boost productivity
Increase your focus, energy & mental clarity
Relieve tension with deep tissue & remedial