Corporate massage is great for both your physical and mental health. Research has shown that just 15 minutes of seated massage can lead to a significant decrease in job stress, and an increase in alertness, focus and work productivity.
Rewind and reboot during your workday with a tailored massage from our in-house massage therapist Shiho. Relax, unwind and boost your productivity.
- Relieves muscular tension and pain
- Calms the nervous system, improves circulation and reduces blood pressure
- Increases mobility, flexibility and posture
- Improved circulation and elimination of wastes and toxins
- Relieves eye strain and aching back muscles
- Reduces insomnia
- Relieves stress injuries and conditions such as RSI/OOS, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, lower back pain, sciatica, neck and shoulder tension
Mental Benefits Include:
- Reduces stress levels
- The person-to-person contact helps the body release its natural ‘feel-good’ chemicals such as endorphins and serotonin, which result in the person feeling relaxed, revitalised and happy.
Shiho has completed her Diploma in Remedial Massage at Massage Schools of Queensland in 2019. Shiho has over 12 years of experience in the Massage Industry between Gold Coast and Japan. Her range of massage techniques varies from Relaxation to Remedial since she also has been working in day spas as well as in massage clinics.
Her massage style also includes Dry Needling, Cupping, Trigger Point Therapy, Lymphatic Drainage, Myofascial Release, Mobilisation, Pregnancy, Hot Stones and Indian Head Massage.
“My style is a combination of a range of techniques. I am passionate about how massage therapy can help people’s body and mind. I believe that massage is more effective when the client relaxes, so they can get and experience the best possible outcome from their treatment” – Shiho Konno.