TERMINOLOGY USED IN THIS DOCUMENT
• Flockd refers to Flockd, its ownership or affiliates.
• Member refers to the undersigned member of Flockd.
• Member Organisation refers to any business entities associated with Member
• Services refer to the services and amenities provided by Flockd.
• Guests are all non-members who are invited into Flockd.
Flockd is a shared, collaborative, and open workspace. In order for everyone to peacefully co-exist, there are some house-rules that we must all follow:
Flockd reserves the right to cancel memberships without warning if these rules are not upheld.
Be considerate and respectful of others. When you are finished using something, put it back the way you found it. Push chairs back in, clean off work spaces, and erase white boards. Always keep in mind you are sharing the space with others. When you are finished your stay ensure all personal belongings are removed from the hired room and all rubbish and dirty glasses are removed.
Flockd is not available on a 24/7 basis on your plan. Keys to the building are not provided to Members to ensure the security of it’s contents. 24/7 video surveillance is, however. Our hours of operation are Monday to Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm. Flockd is not open on public holidays.
Flockd provides Members use of furnishing in all areas. Furnishing provided are the sole property of Flockd. Furnishings may never be removed from the building. Any damage to Flockd Furnishings by Member are the sole responsibility of the Member. Member may be liable for the full replacement cost of any items damaged by member. Any damage to Flockd Furnishings by Guests are the sole responsibility of the Member. Flockd does not guarantee Flockd Furnishings for any particular purpose or usage.
Printing & WIFI:
• WIFI is free at Flockd, although it is not to be exploited members are prohibited from using the WIFI or local network to download illegal content or game.
• Flockd has a Fair Use Policy on printing, and any abuse of this use will not be tolerated.
• If connected to the Flockd Network the printer can be added by selecting Fuji DocuCentre. If at anytime printing fails to work wirelessly, a USB cord can be found on the printer.
• Tea and coffee is available for guests.
• Do not leave anything in and around the sink.
• Nothing is to be taken from Flockd that is owned by Flockd.
• If you are manually washing up, please dry and put away.
• Please ensure kitchen benches are kept tidy at all times.
Please DO NOT put the following in the dishwasher:
• Wine glasses, Champagne Flutes, Stemless Wine. Please wash and dry and put away.
• Sharp Knives.
• Cutting Boards.
• Your personal food containers. Please take these home to be cleaned, they shouldn’t be left hanging around in the kitchen. If you decide to wash them up, you must wash, dry and take it away.
• Only one Member may be in the bathroom at a time.
• Only bodily fluids and toilet paper is to be flushed down the toilet, sanitary bins and regular bins have been provided.
• Members will ensure the bathroom is clean before leaving by using the products provided by Flockd.
Flockd reserves the right to cancel memberships if alcohol is not consumed responsibly.
• At no point is a member to consume alcohol off the premises.
• Member must use their own judgment with consumption and Flockd will not be responsible for members actions.
• Member must not remove alcohol from the premises.
• Booking rooms is essential – you will not be allowed in the premises without pre purchasing and making bookings.
• Parking at the front of the Flockd building is strictly reserved for bookings guests and holds a 3hr maximum parking duration.
• Parking in the surrounding streets is free.
We are a community, let us know of suggestions on how we can make Flockd better. We’re interested in both large and small suggestions from what music we’re listening to, to enhancements in the boardroom.
If you see someone that appears that they shouldn’t be in the building, tell the Flockd Manager.
At times Flockd may post photos on our socials which you may be in, we may post these without first notifying you. Please advise if you do not wish to have your company on our member directory, social or website. Flockd may also promote your company on our website, we will discuss this with you prior but please advise us straight up if you do not wish for this to happen.
If there are any points in this document that you do not agree with contact the Flockd Team.