TERMINOLOGY USED IN THIS DOCUMENT• Flockd refers to Flockd, its ownership or affiliates.
• Member refers to the undersigned member of Flockd.
• Member Organisation refers to any business entities associated with Member
• Services refer to the services and amenities provided by Flockd.
• Guests are all non-members who are invited into Flockd.
• Plans are the membership signed up and agreed to by a member.
Flockd is a shared, collaborative, and open workspace. In order for everyone to peacefully co-exist, there are some house-rules that we must all follow:
Flockd reserves the right to cancel memberships without warning if these rules are not upheld.
Be considerate and respectful of others. When you are finished using something, put it back the way you found it. Push chairs back in, clean off work spaces, and erase white boards. Always keep in mind you are sharing the space with others. When you are finished your stay ensure all personal belongings are removed from the desk and the cupboards provided by Flockd. When you leave for the day please keep your space clean and throw away your rubbish.
Flockd is available on a 24/7 basis for our Resident Members only and is restricted to only part of the building, 24/7 access is not available for the meeting areas. Members must not allow entry to non resident members outside regular business hours (Monday to Thursday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm and Friday 8:30 am – 4:00 pm Flockd is not open on public holidays. ), the privilege of 24/7 access will be revoked if Members do not adhere to the above conditions and contracts may be terminated without notice.
Flockd provides Members use of furnishing in all areas. Furnishing provided are the sole property of Flockd. Furnishings may never be removed from the building. Any damage to Flockd Furnishings by Member are the sole responsibility of the Member. Member may be liable for the full replacement cost of any items damaged by member. Any damage to Flockd Furnishings by Guests are the sole responsibility of the Member. Flockd does not guarantee Flockd Furnishings for any particular purpose or usage.
When it’s time for you to focus and do your productive work, the universal sign for “do not disturb” is to put on your headphones. If others have headphones on, that’s a sign they have serious work to get done.
Phone calls in the open space are fine, just talk at a normal volume and be aware it is an open space with the associated background noise. If you need privacy, are practicing aggressive negotiations or you have to yell at someone, use the phonebooths, take a walk outside or use the insulated quiet of your car. On the flip side, if you get disturbed easily by someone on a call, a good set of headphones are a must.
Member Furnishing and Belongings:
Residents are permitted to bring furnishings and belongings provided they fit in with the Flockd aesthetics. They must be left within the reserved space only. Flockd is not responsible in any way for Member Furnishings or Belongings, they should be safeguarded by the Member.
• Your belongings are not permitted to expand past your desk
Printing & WIFI:
• WIFI is free at Flockd, although it is not to be exploited members are prohibited from using the WIFI or local network to download illegal content or game.
• Flockd has a Fair Use Policy on printing, and any abuse of this use will not be tolerated.
• If connected to the Flockd Network the printer can be added by selecting Fuji DocuCentre. If at anytime printing fails to work wirelessly, a USB cord can be found on the printer.
• Do not leave anything in and around the sink.
• Nothing is to be taken from Flockd that is owned by Flockd.
• If you are manually washing up, please dry and put away.
• Please ensure kitchen benches are kept tidy at all times.
• Food in the kitchen is communal and will be shared among all members, no food is to be removed from the premises if purchased by Flockd.
Note that the refrigerator is emptied every Friday.
• Label what you do not want to share such as sauces. If you have not returned to Flockd in over a month, Flockd reserve the right to discard.
Please DO NOT put the following in the dishwasher:
• Wine glasses, Champagne Flutes, Stemless Wine. Please wash and dry and put away.
• Sharp Knives.
• Cutting Boards.
• Your personal food containers. Please take these home to be cleaned, they shouldn’t be left hanging around in the kitchen. If you decide to wash them up, you must wash, dry and take it away.
The shower and shower room is made available to Flockd Members.
• Member must bring their own towel and remove it from the shower room once finished.
• Only one Member may be in the shower room at a time.
• Member must remember to lock shower room door after entry.
• Member agrees to clean shower room when finished with provided spray and wipe.
• Member will report any issues with shower room to Flockd staff immediately.
• Only one Member may be in the bathroom at a time.
• Only bodily fluids and toilet paper is to be flushed down the toilet, sanitary bins and regular bins have been provided.
• Members will ensure the bathroom is clean before leaving by using the products provided by Flockd.
Flockd reserves the right to cancel memberships if alcohol is not consumed responsibly.
• At no point is a member to consume alcohol off the premises.
• Member must use their own judgment with consumption and Flockd will not be responsible for members actions.
• Member must not remove alcohol from the premises.
From time to time, Flockd will hold events. There will always be a notice sent in advance. The events will almost always be at night and Flockd reserves the right to reconfigure the area during events by moving the tables and chairs.
• Booking and time passes are non refundable. As a resident you do not need to purchase time passes unless otherwise explained at the start of your plan.
• All passes must be purchased before entering Flockd.
• If you do not reserve your desk for the day you are not guaranteed a desk or a refund. Email Flockd to reserve your desk.
• No guests are allowed to work in the co-working space, talk to admin about your options if you wish to invite guests in.
• If you bring in a friend for the day, you will be charged at our Nomad rate ($40) for that day, Flockd Manager has the right to refuse entry for guests or charge you for the extra day on the day without notifying you prior.
• Booking rooms is essential – if you do not book a room but use the space, Flockd reserves the right to charge you at the hourly rate or to remove you from the room.
• Allocated Booking Passes as outlines in your plan are not accumulated from month to month, if you do not use all the free passes for that month you will not receive credits for the next, if you book rooms over your allocation you will be charged at the members rate at the time of booking.
• Parking at the front of the Flockd building is strictly reserved for visitors and holds a 1hr maximum parking duration. • Parking in the surrounding streets is free.
• If you are paying for parking, see to the terms and conditions on your parking permit provided to you by your Flockd Manager.
• Residents are allowed to bring in their pet for the day, they must first apply, application provided to you in your welcome email. Contact Flockd admin if you have lost your application.
Invoicing and Bond:
Invoices are to be paid monthly in advance, if your plan begins have way through a month you will be invoiced for the partial month, Bond is to be paid prior to your start date and will be refunded on the final day of your Residency, Flockd holds the right to claim your bond if damages are incurred or if monies is outstanding.
Residents are required to give 1 months written notice to terminate their contract, failing to do so will result in Flockd using bond to cover outstanding rent. Please make sure your bank details are updated with Flockd to ensure we refund the funds in the correct account.
We are a community, let us know of suggestions on how we can make Flockd better. We’re interested in both large and small suggestions from what music we’re listening to, to enhancements in the boardroom.
If you see someone that appears that they shouldn’t be in the building, tell the Flockd Manager.
At times Flockd may post photos on our socials which you may be in, we may post these without first notifying you. Please advise if you do not wish to have your company on our member directory, social or website. Flockd may also promote your company on our website, we will discuss this with you prior but please advise us straight up if you do not wish for this to happen.
If there are any points in this document that you do not agree with contact the Flockd Team.